Crescendo 2016 formatAge groups :
Round 1 deadline extended to April 15th 2016!!!!
2016 competition format
|Compete for combined cash prizes of over $2500.|
- Round 1 & Round 2 Raags/Tabla pieces are participants choice. Which means a participant can chose whatever they wish to perform. However these recordings should be original. Which means they specifically need to be recorded for Crescendo 2016. Previously recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Each entry needs to be submitted as a Video. Not an audio recording combined with pictures of the participant but an actual video.
- For finals, the participants will submit 3 choices and the judges will chose one out of the three. The participant will be given 15 days notice before they submit their final entry.
- While Round 1 and Round 2 can be performed with a tabla machine, Final round submission HAS to happen with live accompaniment.
- All the submitted entries, will remain in suspense until the Judges have completed their rating. This means, you wont know who else has entered the competition until the Judges have finished their judging.
- Audience rating will be available ONLY after the judges have completed their judging.
- Round 2 and Finals judging is only open for the Judges and the audience cannot vote/rate the participants.
- Based on the talent of the participant, the Judges have the ability to accelerate a participant ahead. Which means they can qualify any student in the advanced category. If progressed to advanced category, the student will no longer compete in their age group and will exclusively compete in the Advanced category where age holds no bar.
|Click here to view all entries|