A bollywood singing competition for the residents of USA and Canada
Crescendo Bollywood is the latest addition for the Crescendo series of competitions. This part of the competition will focus on bollywood film singing. The competition begins online and then transitions into an in-person mega-final in Atlanta GA.
Crescendo Bollywood 2016 is now OPEN!
Please click here to enter the competition. Please click here for the crescendo FAQ's.
Round 1 deadline extended to April 15th 2016!!!!
Crescendo Bollywood 2016 formatAge groups :
- 17 and Under
- 18 and Older
- Round 1 - Online qualification. Submit a bollywood singing video of up to 5 mins. Round open 1st Jan 2016 to 15th April 2016
- Round 2 - Online qualification. Submit a bollywood singing video of up to 5 mins. Round open 10th May 2016 to 25th May 2016
- Final - Online qualification. Submit a bollywood singing video of up to 8 mins. Round open 15th June 2016 to 30th June 2016
- Mega-Final - TBD. Live karaoke singing.
Compete for combined cash prizes of over $2500.
Please note the following changes to the 2016 format. For additional frequently asked questions please visit our FAQs page.
- Round 1 & Round 2 pieces are participants choice. Which means a participant can chose whatever they wish to perform. However these recordings should be original. Which means they specifically need to be recorded for Crescendo 2016. Previously recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Each entry needs to be submitted as a Video. Not an audio recording combined with pictures of the participant but an actual video.
- For finals, the participants will submit 3 choices of songs and the judges will choose one out of the three. The participant will be given 15 days notice before they submit their final entry.
- For Mega-Finals the participants will prepare 2 songs each. One in the slow category (for eg. a slow love song, a sad song or a semi classical song etc) and one in the fast category (a dance number, a pop song etc). They will be required to perform both songs.
- All rounds can be sung/performed with a Karaoke track
- All the submitted entries, will remain in suspense until the Judges have completed their rating. This means, you wont know who else has entered the competition until the Judges have finished their judging.
- Audience rating will be available ONLY after the judges have completed their judging.
- Round 2 and Finals judging is only open for the Judges and the audience cannot vote/rate the participants.