Crescendo Bollywood 2015 formatAge groups :
Round 1 deadline extended to April 15th 2015!!!!
2015 competition format
|Compete for combined cash prizes of over $2500.|
- Round 1 & Round 2 pieces are participants choice. Which means a participant can chose whatever they wish to perform. However these recordings should be original. Which means they specifically need to be recorded for Crescendo 2015. Previously recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Each entry needs to be submitted as a Video. Not an audio recording combined with pictures of the participant but an actual video.
- For finals, the participants will submit 3 choices of songs and the judges will choose one out of the three. The participant will be given 15 days notice before they submit their final entry.
- For Mega-Finals the participants will prepare 2 songs each. One in the slow category (for eg. a slow love song, a sad song or a semi classical song etc) and one in the fast category (a dance number, a pop song etc). They will be required to perform both songs.
- All rounds can be sung/performed with a Karaoke track
- All the submitted entries, will remain in suspense until the Judges have completed their rating. This means, you wont know who else has entered the competition until the Judges have finished their judging.
- Audience rating will be available ONLY after the judges have completed their judging.
- Round 2 and Finals judging is only open for the Judges and the audience cannot vote/rate the participants.
|Click here to view all entries|